IN-PERSON TWEEN 4-DAY August Nailed It! Summer Camp | August 2-5 | Ages 11-15
August 2 @ 9:30 am - August 5 @ 12:30 pm$200
Does your TEEN love the Nailed It! show? Then, they will love our Nailed It camp with daily cooking, baking, and decorating challenges. Each day chefs will begin by creating a savory lunch at their own cooking or baking station with their chef instructor leading them to step by step. After, they will nail a delicious dessert. On the last day, campers will enjoy an exciting Nailed It! competition. The winning team members will even take home Nailed It! trophies. Sign up today- this camp is a bestseller and sells out fast!
Teens will dive into dishes like homemade soft pretzels, cannolis, chicken fajitas with homemade corn tortillas, and more.
Class Dates Included in Registration: Monday, August 2- Thursday, August 5
Class Time: 9:30–12:30 pm
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Recipes have been adjusted for individual work. **Students are allowed to work in a particular group of friends if they have a disclaimer form on file**
- Face masks are required and can only be removed when eating, while socially distanced.
- Temperature checks are taken upon entering and regularly, in addition to requiring parents to pre-screen student’s temperatures before class.
- Staggered carpool dismissal is enforced to prevent crowding.
- Capacity is limited to maintain proper social distance between every child. The camp is currently limited to a max of 10 campers.
*** Please note the menu may be subject to slight changes due to allergies ***