- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT — WAITLIST AVAILABLE -IN-PERSON TWEEN 4-DAY August Nailed It! Summer Camp | August 2-5 | Ages 11-15
August 2 @ 9:30 am - August 5 @ 12:30 pm$200.00
Does your TEEN love the Nailed It! show? Then, they will love our Nailed It camp with daily cooking, baking, and decorating challenges. Each day chefs will begin by creating a savory lunch at their own cooking or baking station with their chef instructor leading them step by step. After, they will nail a delicious dessert. On the last day, campers will enjoy an exciting Nailed It! competition. The winning team members will even take home Nailed It! trophies. Sign up today- this camp is a bestseller and sells out fast!
Teens will dive into dishes like homemade soft pretzels, cannolis, chicken fajitas with homemade corn tortillas, and more.
Class Dates Included in Registration: Monday, August 2- Thursday, August 5
Class Time: 9:30–12:30 pm
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing throughout the class
- Face masks are required and can only be removed when eating, while socially distanced.
- Temperature checks are taken upon entering and regularly, in addition to requiring parents to pre-screen student’s temperatures before class.
- Staggered carpool dismissal is enforced to prevent crowding.
- Capacity is limited to maintain proper social distance between every child. The camp is currently limited to a max of 10 campers.
*** Please note the menu may be subject to slight changes due to allergies ***