- This event has passed.
Virtual Breakfast Bonanza Summer Cooking Camp w/ Donut Wars | Ages 8-14| June 8-12
June 8, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until June 12, 2020
Breakfast or brunch loving budding chefs Breakfast Bonanza is back with all-new recipes. This summer Kid chefs will be diving into cooking, nutrition education as well as interactive games and competitions virtually for camp. We will cook up various fun breakfast foods for lunch! These Breakfast Bonanza creations will include things like French Toast, Breakfast Tacos, Crepes, Homemade Berry Compote and more. The last day of class budding chefs will put their skills to the overall test with secret ingredients as they compete for the winner of Donut Wars. The winning team members will each receive Donut Wars trophy, via mail.
- Classes are held in Central Standard Time.
- Recipes and Ingredients list will be emailed a week before. Portions will be enough for 3-4 servings. All of our virtual classes use standard cooking equipment, no special equipment needed.
- At the beginning of the week, a link will be sent with a password and instructions on how to join your virtual cooking class. You can use Zoom on your computer, phone, tablet, etc. with a camera that is required for this live interactive cooking class.
- Payments for virtual classes are non-refundable, but they are transferable to another student since class spots are limited and a spot is reserved for your budding chef.
- Adult supervision levels needed during class are to the discretion of the parent based on their level of comfort.