IN-PERSON 4-Day Breakfast Bonanza Summer Cooking Camp with Donut Wars | Ages 7 -12
June 28 @ 9:30 am - July 1 @ 12:30 pm$180
This summer cooking camp is all about breakfast. Chefs will make delicious homemade savory breakfast dishes and a sweet dessert each day. Chefs will make delicious dishes like homemade biscuits and butter, breakfast crunch wraps, crepes, and more On the last day, campers will learn how to make donuts and participate in a friendly competition for the next donut wars title.
View our calendar for more summer cooking camps offered in-person and virtually at https://kidinaryacademy.com/calendar.
Class Dates Included in Registration: Monday, June 28 – Thursday, July 1
Class Time: 9:30–12:30 pm
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Recipes have been adjusted for individual work. **Students are allowed to work in a particular group of friends if they have a disclaimer form on file**
- Face masks are required and can only be removed when eating, while socially distanced.
- Temperature checks are taken upon entering and regularly, in addition to requiring parents to pre-screen student’s temperatures before class.
- Staggered carpool dismissal is enforced to prevent crowding.
- Capacity is limited to maintain proper social distance between every child. The camp is currently limited to a max of 12 campers.
*** Please note the menu may be subject to slight changes due to allergies ***
Did camp Sell out before you could register?
Join the waitlist for our popular Breakfast Bonanza Camp and be the first to know if a spot becomes available.