- This event has passed.
Jr. Chef Columbus Day Nailed It! Camp | Ages 6-11
October 11, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$45.00
Have a Tween chef feel free to join our TWEEN second session IN-PERSON. Click here to check out the Click the link to learn more about our TEEN Nailed It Camp
Does your child love the Nailed It! show? Then, they will love our Nailed It camp with our baking and decorating challenge at the end of camp. Chefs will begin camp by creating a savory lunch. After, they will nail a delicious dessert while campers enjoy an exciting Nailed It! competition. Sign up today- this camp is a bestseller and sells out fast!
Class Dates Included in Registration: Monday, October 11
Class Time: 9:00–12:00 pm
Menu: Homemade Meatball Subs, Homemade Marinara Sauce, & Potato Wedges
Pumpkin Lookalike Bundt Cakes
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing throughout the class
- Face masks are required and can only be removed when eating.
- Temperature checks: Parents are required to pre-screen student’s temperatures before class.
- Staggered carpool dismissal is enforced to prevent crowding.
- Capacity is limited to maintain proper social distance between every child. The camp is currently limited to a max of 12 campers.
*** Please note the menu may be subject to slight changes due to allergies ***