TWEEN Nailed It! Columbus Day Camp | Ages 11-15
October 11 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$50
Does your child love the Nailed It! show? Then, they will love our Nailed It camp with our baking and decorating challenge at the end of camp. Chefs will begin camp by creating a savory lunch. After, they will nail a delicious dessert while campers enjoy an exciting Nailed It! competition. Tween chefs will create dishes at their own cooking or baking station with their chef instructor leading them, step by step. This series is fit for beginner and seasoned budding chefs as each week they will work on their own culinary masterpieces both sweet and savory. Sign up today- this camp is a bestseller and sells out fast!
Class Dates Included in Registration: Monday, October 11
Class Time: 1:00 – 4:00 pm
Menu: Homemade Meatball Subs, Homemade Marinara Sauce, & Potato Wedges
Pumpkin Lookalike Bundt Cakes
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing throughout the class
- Face masks are required and can only be removed when eating.
- Temperature checks: Parents are required to pre-screen student’s temperatures before class.
- Staggered carpool dismissal is enforced to prevent crowding.
- Capacity is limited to maintain proper social distance between every child. The camp is currently limited to a max of 9 campers.
*** Please note the menu may be subject to slight changes due to allergies ***