- This event has passed.
IN-PERSON Cupcake Wars Summer Cooking Camp| Ages 5-10 | August 9-13
August 9, 2021 @ 9:30 am - August 13, 2021 @ 12:30 pm$225.00
Does your child love the show Cupcake Wars? Then your child will love our cupcake wars camp, as we explore a variety of amazing flavors of cupcake style. Budding chefs will look at cupcakes in a new fun light as they create sweet and savory cupcakes all week long. That’s right each day they will make a cupcake-style lunch in addition to a sweet cupcake dessert.
On the last day, campers will enjoy an exciting competition of Cupcake Wars. They will put their skills to the test by creating cupcakes, decorations, and displays, to compete for the Kidinary Cupcake Wars title. The winning team members will even take home Cupcake Wars certificates since this is camp is for younger chefs. Sign up today- this camp is one of our bestsellers and sells out fast!
Class Dates Included in Registration: Monday, August 9 – Friday, August 13
Class Time: 9:30–12:30 pm
Menu Teasers: Mac and Cheese, Pizza, Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting, Chocolate Cupcakes, and more.
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Recipes have been adjusted for individual work. **Students are allowed to work in a particular group of friends if they have a disclaimer form on file**
- Face masks are required and can only be removed when eating, while socially distanced.
- Temperature checks are taken upon entering and regularly, in addition to requiring parents to pre-screen student’s temperatures before class.
- Staggered carpool dismissal is enforced to prevent crowding.
- Capacity is limited to maintain proper social distance between every child. The camp is currently limited to a max of 10 campers.
*** Please note the menu may be subject to slight changes due to allergies ***