- This event has passed.
Eva’s 11th Hot Cocoa Bomb Virtual Party | March 5th 6 PM EST (5 PM CST) | Private Party
March 5, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Eva’s 11th Virtual Hot Cocoa Bomb Party
Join us for this fun virtual class as we celebrate our birthday chef and learn how to make the Tik-Tok popular Hot Cocoa Bombs.
On the Menu is Hot Cocoa Bombs with Beautifully Piped Decorations.
This will be a small-group private cooking class that is held live on an invitation-only basis. A computer or Phone/ Tablet on a stand is required. This allows us to give students feedback and continue our fun social cooking environment virtually. Once you have completed your RSVP registration below you will receive a registration confirmation. 24 hours before the class you will receive a link for the party along with the required password. Below is a list of ingredients and supplies needed for our virtual cooking party. All of our virtual classes use standard cooking equipment, no special equipment needed.
Recipes and classes may require adult supervision or help at the parent’s discretion to ensure the student’s safety. Recipes may require the use of a knife so please have a kid-friendly knife available. We use plastic lettuce knives in class, but you can also use a butter knife from home.
Menu & Shopping List: Please note upon registering and noting any allergies our staff will send over allergies substitutions if needed.
- 10- 12 oz. Melting Chocolate/ Compound Chocolate in Flavor of Choice (Milk Chocolate, White Chocolate, etc..)
Product Examples: Almond Bark or Melting Chocolate Wafers – These items can easily be found at Walmart, Grocery Stores (Please DON’T purchase chocolate chips as they do not meet properly and won’t mold well)
*** ALLERGY NOTICE: Please note that ALMOND BARK these are commonly nut-free the name as it technically usually says make your own Almond Bark ***
- About 1 Cup Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 Bag of Mini Marshmallows
- Sprinkles for decoration (optional)
- Add-In for Variety of Flavors: Peppermints, Chocolate Chip, etc. (optional)
- 1 Half Sphere Silicone sphere mold – Provided by your party host
- Homemade Double Boiler: Pot with a Glass Bowl (Bowl should be slightly bigger than the pot so that its bottom fits inside) — OR — Microwaveable Bowl
- Spoon / Silicone Spatula
- Microwaveable plate
- Small Ziploc Bag
- Optional: Silicone Pastry Brush or New Small Paint Brush
- Optional: 3-6 Cupcake Liners (Decorative Cocoa Bomb Holder when Finished)
- Optional: Muffin Tin (used for cooling)