- This event has passed.
Fall #1 BiMonthly Sat. In-Person TWEEN Culinary Series & Drop-In — Ages 11-15
September 25 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pm
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 11:45 am on Saturday, repeating until October 23, 2021
Let your budding chef cook and bake the series away with us in our culinary series. Tween chefs will learn about a variety of cooking techniques as they advance through the series watching their culinary skills evolve. Each cooking class tween chefs will create a savory dish at their own cooking or baking station with their chef instructor leading them, step by step. This series is fit for beginner and seasoned budding chefs as each week they will work on their own culinary masterpieces both sweet and savory.
BiMonthly 4 Week Series Class Dates Included in Registration: 09/11, 9/25, 10/9, 10/23
Menu Teasers: Tik Tok Crunchwrap Quesadillas & Lime Slushie, Chicken Parm Linguine, Homemade Pretzels & Cheese Sauce, Homemade Stovetop Pizza Rolls
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Recipes have been adjusted for individual prep of their main dish.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing throughout the class
- Face masks are required and can only be removed when eating.
- Temperature checks: Parents are required to pre-screen student’s temperatures before class.
- Capacity is limited to maintain proper social distance between every child.
*** Please note the menu may be subject to slight changes due to allergies ***