Fall #1 Thurs. In-Person Mini Chefs Baking Series (Sept-Oct)– Ages 4-7
October 14 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until October 14, 2021
Let your budding baker bake the series away with us in our baking boot camp series. Budding bakers will learn about fundamental baking techniques as they advance through the series watching their baking skills evolve. This series is fit for beginner and seasoned baked as each week they will work on their own baked masterpieces both sweet and savory.
4 Week Series Class Dates Included in Registration: 09/16, 09/23, *** NO CLASS 09/30 **, 10/7, 10/14
Homemade Menu Teasers:
Homemade Doughnut Holes, Baked Galettes, Strawberry Tart & Homemade Whipped Cream, Homemade Pizza, Baked Wonton Ravioli
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing throughout the class
- Face masks are required and can only be removed when eating.
- Temperature checks: Parents are required to pre-screen student’s temperatures before class.
- Staggered carpool dismissal is enforced to prevent crowding.
- Capacity is limited to maintain proper social distance between every child. The camp is currently limited to a max of 10 chefs.
*** Please note the menu may be subject to slight changes due to allergies ***