Fall #2 Thurs. In-Person Jr Chef. Culinary Series (Oct.-Dec)– Ages 6-11
October 28 @ 4:45 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:45 pm on Thursday, repeating until December 9, 2021
Let your budding chef cook and bake the series away with us in our culinary series. Budding chefs will learn about a variety of cooking techniques as they advance through the series watching their culinary skills evolve. This series is fit for beginner and seasoned budding chefs as each week they will work on their own culinary masterpieces both sweet and savory.
Series Dates ( 6 Week Series): Class will be held on October 28, November 4, 11,18, ** NO CLASS NOVEMBER 25 **, December 2, 9
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Dutch / German Pancakes w/ Carmelized Pears
- Stovetop Enchildas
- Mini Philly Cheesesteak or Chicken Sandwiches & Fries
- Swedish Meatballs
- Homemade Fettucine with Fall Pumpkin Pinch Alfredo Sauce
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing throughout the class
- Face masks are required and can only be removed when eating.
- Temperature checks: Parents are required to pre-screen student’s temperatures before class.
- Capacity is limited to maintain proper social distance between every child.
*** Please note the menu may be subject to slight changes due to allergies ***