Fall #2 BiMonthly Sat. In-Person Baking Series & Drop-In — Ages 5-10
November 6 @ 10:15 am - 11:30 am
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 10:15 am on Saturday, repeating until December 18, 2021
Let your budding baker bake the series away with us in our baking boot camp series. Budding bakers will learn about fundamental baking techniques as they advance through the series watching their baking skills evolve. This series is fit for beginner and seasoned baked as each week they will work on their own baked masterpieces both sweet and savory.
View our calendar for more cooking classes offered in-person and virtually throughout the week at https://kidinarycooking.com/calendar.
BiMonthly 3 Week Series Class Dates Included in Registration: 11/6,11/20, 12/4,
Menu Teasers: Dutch Pancakes with Carmelized Pears, Cranberry White Chocolate Sweet Rolls, Sweet Potato Whoopie Pies with Homemade Marshmallow Fluff Filling
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Recipes have been adjusted for individual work for their main dish.
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing throughout the class
- Face masks are required and can only be removed when eating, while social distancing
- Temperature checks: Parents are required to pre-screen student’s temperatures before class.
- Capacity is limited to maintain proper social distance between every child.
*** Please note the menu may be subject to slight changes due to allergies ***