Fall Grande Park Elementary 8-Week Cooking Series | Mondays | October 25 – December 13 | Grades K-5
October 25 @ 4:00 pm$192.00
Afterschool Kidinary chefs, do you love to cook, bake, or all of the above? Well, we have the perfect afterschool class for you. Join us at your school after school as we bring the kitchen to you and we whip up a variety of fun nutritiously delicious foods that you get to enjoy.
Class Day: Mondays
Class Location: Art Room ** Please note your child needs to attend Grande Park Elem. to participate in this program. **
Class Dates: October 25 – December 13 ( 8 Weeks)
Class Time: Directly Afterschool – 5:00 pm
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing throughout the class
- Face masks are required.
- Temperature checks: Parents are required to pre-screen students’ temperatures before class.
- Capacity is limited class currently limited to a max of 12 chefs.
- Pumpkin Brownies & Milkshakes
- Dutch Pancakes & Homemade Whipped Cream
- Cranberry White Chocolate Sweet Rolls (Similar to Cinnamon Rolls)
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
- Swedish Meatballs & Quick Flatbread
- Sweet Potato Whoopie Pies & Marshmallow Fluff
- Baked Donuts & Glaze
**Please note this menu may be subject to minor changes for allergy or dietary accommodations ***