- This event has passed.
Hannah’s Virtual Pizza & Sloth Cupcake Birthday Party | Private Party
October 10, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Join us as we celebrate Hannah’s 9th Birthday with a Virtual Sloth Themed Cooking Party!
On the Menu is Pizza & Sloth Cupcakes.
Let the party begin as we get ready to celebrate our birthday chef with an exclusive interactive cooking party that is held live, on an invitation-only basis. We can’t wait for your budding chef to join us as we cook up a tasty meal with our birthday chef. A computer, phone, or tablet on a stand is required. This allows us to give party guests feedback and keep the party going virtually in a fun social cooking environment. Once you have completed your RSVP below to party with us you will receive a registration confirmation. 24 hours before the class you will receive a link for the party along with the required password, and you will be all set to party with us.
Below is a list of ingredients and supplies needed for our virtual cooking party, please note some of the ingredients are provided by your gracious party host. All of our virtual classes use standard cooking equipment, no special equipment needed.
Recipes and classes do require adult supervision during the cooking portion toward the end of class (or throughout the class for younger party guests ) to ensure student’s safety. Recipes may require the use of a knife so please have a kid-friendly knife available. We use plastic lettuce knives in class, but you can also use a butter knife from home.
Class Day: Saturday, October 10, 2020
Class Time: 11 am – 1 pm CST
Menu & Shopping List:
**** Please note that the items underlined listed below will be provided by your gracious party host. ****
Homemade Pizza, Cupcakes & Buttercream
- 1 cup Warm Water
- 3 cups (plus more for dusting) Flour or Cup for Cup Gluten Free Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Oil (Olive oil, Canola, etc..)
- 2 sticks Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 Cup Milk or Dairy-Free Milk
- Baking Powder
- Vanilla Extract or Imitation Vanilla
- 1 packet (2 1/4 teaspoon) INSTANT Dry Yeast – Provided by the Host
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning – Provided by the Host
- 1 Container of Pizza Sauce ( 12-16 oz.) – Provided by the Host
- 2 Cups of Mozzarella Cheese – Provided by the Host
- 1 cup Cocoa Powder – Provided by the Host
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar – Provided by the Host
- Star Piping Tip – Provided by the Host
- 6 Cupcake Liners or Cooking Spray – Provided by the Host
Supplies / Equipment: Whisk / Electric Mixer / Fork, Measuring Cups, Measuring Spoons, 2 Large bowls, 1 Medium Bowls, Spatula, Cupcake Baking Tin that bakes at least 6 Cupcakes, Baking Sheet, Tall Cup, 1 Large Ziplock bags or Piping Bag, Scissors, Rolling Pin Cupcake Liners (provided by the host), Piping Tip (provided by the host)