Check out our popular day-off school and summer camp:
- This event has passed.
Virtual American Favorites Summer Camp w/ Donut Wars | Ages 8-14| July 13-17
July 14, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until July 17, 2020
Kid chefs will dive into their virtual summer cooking camp recreating state fair and American favorites with a healthy twist! Each day will include homemade lunch dishes, sides, and dessert. Each day chef’s will learn to make American favorites like mac and cheese with a homemade roux, kebabs with homemade BBQ sauce, apple pie, cookies, ice cream and more. The last day campers will enjoy our challenge in a friendly competition to be the next winners of Donut Wars. The winning team members will each receive their Donut Wars trophy, via mail.
- Classes are held in Central Standard Time.
- Recipes and Ingredients list will be emailed a week before. All of our virtual classes use standard cooking equipment, no special equipment needed.
- At the beginning of the week, a link will be sent with a password and instructions on how to join your virtual cooking class. You can use Zoom on your computer, phone, tablet, etc.with a camera that is required for this live interactive cooking class.
- Payments for virtual classes are non-refundable, but they are transferable to another student since class spots are limited and a spot is reserved for your budding chef.
- Adult supervision levels needed during class are to the discretion of the parent based on their level of comfort.