- This event has passed.
Jr. Chef Day off Camp March 4th w/ Kids Baking Wars | Ages 6-10
March 4 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$46.00
Does your child love baking shows and is out of school on March 4th? Then, they will love our Kids Baking Bootcamp camp with our baking and decorating challenge at the end of camp. Chefs will begin camp by creating a savory lunch. After, they will nail a delicious dessert while campers enjoy an exciting Nailed It! competition. Sign up today- this camp is a bestseller and sells out fast!
Class Dates Included in Registration: Friday, March 4th
Class Time: 9:00–12:00 pm
Menu: Homemade Pizza Calzones
Sprinkle Explosion Cupcakes for Dessert
COVID-19 Update as of Jan. 2022: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Frequent hand-washing and sanitizing throughout the class
- Face masks are reccomended, but optional and can only be removed when eating.
- Temperature checks: Parents are required to pre-screen students’ temperatures before class.
- Staggered carpool dismissal is enforced to prevent crowding.
- Capacity is limited to maintaining proper social distance between every child. The camp is currently limited to a max of 12 campers.
*** Please note the menu may be subject to slight changes due to allergies ***