- This event has passed.
Tour of Italy In-Person Camp w/ Chopped Challenge | June 20-24 | Ages 7-12
June 21 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until June 24, 2022
Get your passports ready chefs because we are traveling to Italy. Chefs in training will learn to make homemade Italian dishes. Chefs will learn how to create a nutritiously delicious lunch in the first half of class. In the second half of class, budding chefs will create a scrumptious dessert. On the last day, budding chefs will create lunch and have an Italian Themed Chopped Challenge. Chefs will go head to head in a friendly competition to see who created the best cupcakes with secret ingredients. THE WINNING TEAM WILL TAKE HOME THE KCA CHOPPED TROPHY! Sign up today this camp sells out fast!
Tour of Italy Cooking Camp Homemade Menu Teasers:
- Homemade Garlic Knots
- Homemade Fresh Pasta Noodles
- Gnocchi and more. …
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing throughout the class
- Face masks are recommended and social distancing will be practiced while students are eating.
- Temperature checks: Parents are required to pre-screen students’ temperatures before class.
- Capacity is limited to maintaining proper social distance between every child.
*** Please note the menu may be subject to slight changes due to allergies ***