Italian Christmas Break In-Person Camp w/ Cupcake Wars | Dec. 27-29 | Jr. Chef Ages 6-10
December 28 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00 am, repeating until December 29, 2021
2021 3-Day Winter Break Kids Cooking Camp | Jr Chefs Ages 6-10
Chefs in training will learn to make homemade Italian dishes. Chefs will learn how to create a nutritiously delicious lunch in the first half of class. In the second half of class, budding chefs will create a scrumptious dessert. On the last day, budding chefs will create lunch and Italian Themed Cupcakes and Display. Chefs will go head to head in a friendly competition to see who created the best cupcakes with secret ingredients. THE WINNING TEAM WILL TAKE HOME THE KIDS CUPCAKE WARS TROPHY! Sign up today this camp sells out fast!
Homemade Cooking Camp Menu:
- Italian Style Chicken Noodle Soup
- Bolognese w/ Breadsticks
- Ravioli with Cheesy Marinara Sauce
- Desserts: Italian Cookies & Cupcakes
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing throughout the class
- Face masks are required and can only be removed when eating.
- Temperature checks: Parents are required to pre-screen students’ temperatures before class.
- Capacity is limited to maintaining proper social distance between every child.
*** Please note the menu may be subject to slight changes due to allergies ***