- This event has passed.
Virtual Kidinary Baking Championship Summer Camp | Ages 8-14| June 22-26
June 25, 2020 @ 10:00 am
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until June 26, 2020
Kidinary virtual baking campers will learn to make delicious savory and sweet baked goodies. Chefs will learn how to create a nutritiously delicious lunch in the first half of the virtual summer camp. Budding bakers will recreate a variety of baked goods with a healthy twist! Campers will learn fundamental baking techniques and learn about a variety of essential baking ingredients. Bakers will be creating baked goods like chicken tenders, spanakopita, empanadas, and more for lunch. During the second half of class students will create a baked dessert using a variety of techniques to refine their baking skills (pies, cupcakes, and more) to prepare for the last day’s competition.
On the last day of class, budding bakers will go head to head in a friendly competition to see who WILL TAKE HOME THE TITLE OF KIDINARY BAKING CHAMPION! The winning team members will each receive their trophy, via mail.
- Classes are held in Central Standard Time.
- Recipes and Ingredients list will be emailed a week before. Portions will be enough for 3-4 servings. All of our virtual classes use standard cooking equipment, no special equipment needed.
- At the beginning of the week, a link will be sent with a password and instructions on how to join your virtual cooking class. You can use Zoom on your computer, phone, tablet, etc.with a camera that is required for this live interactive cooking class.
- Payments for virtual classes are non-refundable, but they are transferrable to another student since class spots are limited and a spot is reserved for your budding chef.
- Adult supervision levels needed during class are to the discretion of the parent based on their level of comfort.