IN PERSON Kids Cooking Show Championship Summer Cooking Camp | Ages 8-13
July 19 @ 9:30 am - July 23 @ 12:30 pm$245
Does your child love the shows like Cupcake Wars, Nailed It!, Kids Baking Championship, and more? Does your child love to experiment in the kitchen? Then your child will love our kid’s cooking show camp, as we explore a variety of amazing flavors with fun cooking show challenges. Budding chefs will create new fun savory lunch and dessert dishes in the theme of a different show each day.
Each day will end with a friendly competition based on one of their favorite shows. On the last day, campers will enjoy an exciting final day competition. They will put their skills to the test to compete for the Kidinary’s Ultimate Kid Chef title. The winning team members will even take home Kidinary Cooking Show Champion trophies. Sign up today- this camp is one of our bestsellers and sells out fast!
Class Dates Included in Registration: Monday, July 19 – Friday, July 23
Class Time: 9:30–12:30 pm
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Recipes have been adjusted for individual work. **Students are allowed to work in a particular group of friends if they have a disclaimer form on file**
- Face masks are required and can only be removed when eating, while socially distanced.
- Temperature checks are taken upon entering and regularly, in addition to requiring parents to pre-screen student’s temperatures before class.
- Staggered carpool dismissal is enforced to prevent crowding.
- Capacity is limited to maintain proper social distance between every child. The camp is currently limited to a max of 10 campers.
*** Please note the menu may be subject to slight changes due to allergies ***