- This event has passed.
TWEEN Nailed It! MLK Day Camp | Ages 11-16
January 17 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$52.00
Does your tween love the Nailed It! show? Then, they will love our Nailed It camp with our baking and decorating Nailed that! challenge at the end of camp. Chefs will begin camp by creating a savory lunch. After, they will nail a delicious dessert while campers enjoy an exciting Nailed It! competition. Tween chefs will create dishes at their own cooking or baking station with their chef instructor leading them, step by step. This series is fit for beginner and seasoned budding chefs as each week they will work on their own culinary masterpieces both sweet and savory. Sign up today- this camp is a bestseller and sells out fast!
Class Dates Included in Registration: Monday, January 17, 2022
Class Time: 1:00 – 4:00 pm
Menu: Homemade Chili & Corny Cornbread
Marbled Nailed It! Dessert
COVID-19 Update as of Jan. 2022 : To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Frequent hand-washing and sanitizing throughout the class
- Face masks are required and can only be removed when eating.
- Temperature checks: Parents are required to pre-screen student’s temperatures before class.
- Staggered carpool dismissal is enforced to prevent crowding.
- Capacity is limited to maintain proper social distance between every child. The camp is currently limited to a max of 12 campers.
*** Please note the menu may be subject to slight changes due to allergies ***