- This event has passed.
Virtual Nailed It! Snack Attack Summer Camp | Ages 8-14| July 27- 31
July 28, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until July 31, 2020
Does your budding chef or baker love “nailed it”? Well, we have the perfect summer camp for you. Each day chefs in training will learn how to make a variety of snack themed dishes. In the second half of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday budding chefs will have an opportunity to create a variety of desserts for their nailed that challenge, with the help of our chefs and their imaginations.
On days that students aren’t competing (Tuesday and Thursday) they will work on refining their pastry art skills in small groups that will also be their competition group. Chef’s receive feedback while making a dessert the second half of class to prepare for the next competition day. Each class challenges will count toward which team will be the winner of the NAILED IT TROPHY! The winning team members will each receive Nailed It! Wars trophy, via mail. Sign up today this camp sells out fast its one of our top-selling camps!
- Classes are held in Central Standard Time.
- Recipes and Ingredients list will be emailed a week before. All of our virtual classes use standard cooking equipment, no special equipment needed.
- At the beginning of the week, a link will be sent with a password and instructions on how to join your virtual cooking class. You can use Zoom on your computer, phone, tablet, etc.with a camera that is required for this live interactive cooking class.
- Payments for virtual classes are non-refundable, but they are transferrable to another student since class spots are limited and a spot is reserved for your budding chef.
- Adult supervision levels needed during class are to the discretion of the parent based on their level of comfort.