- This event has passed.
Parkers Parisian Virtual Baking Party | Sat. March 13th 12-1 pm EST (11-Noon CST) | Private Party
March 13 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Join us as we celebrate Parker’s Parisian 10th Birthday!
On the Menu is French Eclairs with Whipped Cream Filling.
Let the party begin as we get ready to celebrate our birthday chef with an exclusive interactive baking party that is held live, on an invitation-only basis. We can’t wait for your budding chef to join us as we cook up a tasty meal with our birthday chef. A computer, phone, or tablet on a stand is required. This allows us to give party guests feedback and keep the party going virtually in a fun social cooking environment. Once you have completed your RSVP below you will receive a registration confirmation. 24 hours before the class you will receive a link for the party along with the required password, and you will be all set to party with us.
Below is a list of ingredients and supplies needed for our virtual baking party. All of our virtual classes use standard cooking equipment, no special equipment is needed.
Real-live Cooking Disclaimer: Recipes and classes do require adult supervision to ensure student’s safety. Recipes may require the use of a knife so please have a kid-friendly knife available. We use plastic lettuce knives in class, but you can also use a butter knife from home.
Menu & Shopping List
Menu & Shopping List: Please note upon registering and noting any allergies our staff will send over allergies substitutions if needed.
Homemade Eclair Shell :
- 1 cup Flour – Provided by the host
- 8 Tablespoons(1 stick) of butter
- 2 teaspoons of Sugar
- 4 large eggs
- Olive Oil
- 1 cup of Water
Filling & Glaze:
- 1 pint (2 cups) of heavy whipping cream – Provided by the host
- 3/4 cup (about 4 oz.) of chocolate chips – Provided by the host
- 2 Ziplock bag (Gallon) or 2 Pastry bag-Provided by the host
- Large bowl – Provided by the host
- Rubber spatula – Provided by the host
- 2 Medium Bowls – Provided by the host
- Whisk or Fork
- Measuring cups & Measuring spoons
- Liquid Measuring Cup
- Baking Sheet
- 1/4 Serrated Tip (optional)
- Hand Mixer (optional)
- Parchment Paper (optional)