- This event has passed.
Virtual Presidents Day Camp | Mon. Feb. 15 | Chilli & Cornbread & Chocolate Mousse | 11 AM – 1 PM CST | Ages 7-14
February 15 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm$32
President’s Day Delights | Ages 7+
Monday | 11 am – 1 pm CST
**Please note tickets are per household, siblings are more than welcome. ***
Parents skip making dinner once and week and have your budding chef join us for our online dinner club. Whether your child is a beginner or more experience in the kitchen this is the perfect class for them. They will feel empowered as they learn how to choose healthy dinner options and prepare them.
In our camp, your budding chef will make dinner for the whole family (3-4+ servings). Your chef will enjoy learning restaurant-inspired dishes with a healthy twist.
Join us for our interactive virtual kids cooking classes held online via Zoom and your chef will make a meal to serve at least 3-4 people.
How Online Cooking Classes Work:
Device Needed: This will be a small-group virtual kid’s cooking class that is held live. Your student can use either a phone, tablet, or laptop, with a working camera to join the class. This allows for classes to be interactive, to give students feedback, and continue our fun social cooking environment virtually.
How to Join Your Child’s Virtual Cooking Classroom: Once you have completed registration you will receive a registration confirmation. 24 hours before the class you will receive a link to the meeting via email along with the required password.
Ingredients / Equipment List: A list of ingredients & equipment lists will be sent the week prior to each class. All of our online cooking classes use standard cooking equipment, no special equipment needed.
Virtual Cooking Class Schedule:
- Chocolate Mousse
Allergy / Intolerance & Shopping List Note: Please note upon registering and noting any allergies our staff will send over allergies substitutions if needed. Also, meat / or protein portions are completely dependent on your family’s preference or typical portion size. Feel free to choose whatever portion best suits your family size regarding proteins.
- Large Spoon
- Measuring cups & Measuring spoons
- Knife & Cutting Board
- 2 Medium bowl
- 1 Large Pot
- Measuring Cup & Spoons
- Whisk or Fork
- Muffin Tin
- Cooking Spray
- 8 by 8 pan
- Heat Appliances Needed; Stovetop, Oven, Microwave
Required Ingredients :
Dairy / Refrigerated
- 1 lb. of ground turkey or beef or chicken, 1/2 cup butter . 2 large eggs, 1 cup milk
- Dessert: 1-pint heavy whipping cream
- Optional: Cheese (Cheddar or Monterey Jack ) for topping
- 1 onion, 2 bell peppers, 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil or Cooking Oil, Salt & Pepper, Cumin, Chilli powder, 1 cup flour, 1 cup cornmeal, 1/4 cup sugar, Baking powder, 1-15.oz can kidney beans, 1- 15 oz. can chili beans, 1- 8 oz can of corn kernels – optional, 1-14.5 oz can tomato sauce
- Dessert: 6 oz. Almond Bark or Melting Chocolate Wafers (Chocolate Flavor), Vanilla, Salt
Please note Kidinary Cooking Academy has the right to adjust recipes or the menu for virtual classes due to (but not limited to) allergies or ingredient scarcity in the United States.