Check out our popular day-off school and summer camp:
- This event has passed.
Private Party | Virtual Girl Scout Troop #2039 Snack Badge Fri. Feb. 12 | 6-7:30 PM EST (5-6:30 PM CST)
February 12, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pmFree
Troop #2039 join us for this fun virtual class as Girl Scouts will learn how to make a variety of snacks and earn their snack badge.
On the Menu is
Mexican Themed Snack Badge: Homemade Tortilla Chips, Black bean Hummus, Limeade Slush, Molten Lava Cupcakes
This will be a small-group private cooking class that is held live on an invitation-only basis. A computer or Phone/ Tablet on a stand is required. This allows us to give students feedback and continue our fun social cooking environment virtually. Once you have completed your RSVP registration below you will receive a registration confirmation. 24 hours before the class you will receive a link for the party along with the required password. Below is a list of ingredients and supplies needed for our virtual cooking party. All of our virtual classes use standard cooking equipment, no special equipment needed.
Recipes and classes do require adult supervision during the end of classes cooking portion to ensure student’s safety. Recipes may require the use of a knife so please have a kid-friendly knife available. We use plastic lettuce knives in class, but you can also use a butter knife from home.
Menu & Shopping List: Please note upon registering and noting any allergies our staff will send over allergies substitutions if needed.
- 6 corn tortillas
- Cooking Oil of choice (Olive oil, canola, vegetable oil, etc. )
- 15 oz. can black beans
- 6 lime
- 1 tablespoon of fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 cup of Water
- 2 cups of Ice
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Supplies or Equipment: Oven, Kitchen Scissors, Large Bowl, Cupcake Tin, Cupcake Liners or Cooking Spray, Measuring Cups, Measuring Spoons, Butter Knife, Cutting Board, Medium Bowl, Sauté Pan, Blender, Flat Baking Sheet,