- This event has passed.
IN PERSON Spring Break Cooking Camp w/ Cupcake Wars | March 29 – April 1 | Ages 8-13
March 29, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:30 am, repeating until April 1, 2021
In-Person Camp is back and we can’t wait for you to join us! Join us as we explore the kidinary world that is full of a variety of amazing flavors and cultures. Kidinary chefs will love diving into tasty nutritiously delicious dishes from all over the world over spring break. On the last day, kidinary chefs will compete in a friendly competition for the next Cupcake Wars winner (each chef making their own individual dessert to present to be judged as a group).
Class Day: Monday – Thursday
Class Dates Included in Registration: March 29 – April 1st
Class Time: 9:30 – 12:30 pm
Menu Teasers: Around the World w/ Cupcake Wars
- American Monday: Parmesean Chicken Fingers and Sweet Potato Fries (Vegetarian Options also available ) Brownie Bites
- Tik Tok Taco Crunchwraps and Dessert Nachos
- Kebabs, Pita Bread & Chocolate Mousse
- Pizza Stromboli and Cupcake Wars
*** Please note menu may be subject to slight changes ***
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Recipes have been adjusted for individual work.
- Face masks are required throughout the class and are only to be removed when eating while socially distanced.
- Child temperature checks upon entering and regularly, in addition to requiring parents to pre-screen student’s temperature before class.
- Staggered dismissal to prevent crowding.
- Capacity is limited to maintain proper social distance between every child. The camp is currently limited to a max of 10 camper.