Check out our popular day-off school and summer camp:
- This event has passed.
Spring Grande Park Elementary 7-Week Cooking Series | Mondays | March 21 – May 16 | Grades K-5
March 21 @ 3:50 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:50 pm on Monday, repeating indefinitely
Afterschool Kidinary chefs, do you love to cook, bake, or all of the above? Well, we have the perfect afterschool class for you. Join us at your school after school as we bring the kitchen to you and we whip up a variety of fun nutritiously delicious foods that you get to enjoy.
Class Day: Mondays
Class Location: Art Room ** Please note your child needs to attend Grande Park Elem. to participate in this program. **
Class Dates: March 21, April 4,11, 25, May 2,9,16 ( 7 Weeks) *** NO CLASS 03/28 Spring Break & 04/18 Easter Monday **
Class Time: Directly Afterschool – 5:00 pm
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing throughout the class
- Face masks are recommended.
- Temperature checks: Parents are required to pre-screen students’ temperatures before class.
- Capacity is limited class currently limited to a max of 12 chefs.
- Green Velvet Doughnuts & Shamrock Shakes
- Homemade Soft Pretzels
- Homemade Peach Poptarts with Glaze
- Chicken Risotto
- Cinco De Mayo Arepas (Chessy Cornmeal Cakes)
- Homemade Tostadas & Homemade Taco Seasoning
- Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
**Please note this menu may be subject to minor changes for allergy or dietary accommodations ***
Looking for some spring break fun. Also, check out our Kids Spring Break Cooking Camp with Cupcake Wars — Click Here to View Spring Break Camp