- This event has passed.
In-Person Baking Summer Bootcamp with Donut Wars | Ages 7-12
July 26, 2021 @ 9:30 am - July 30, 2021 @ 12:30 pm$225.00
Let your budding chef bake the week away with us in our baking summer boot camp. Budding chefs will bake a homemade savory lunch dish and dessert each day.
On the last day, campers will enjoy the fun-friendly competition of Donut Wars. They will put their skills to the test by creating donuts, decorations, and displays, to compete for the Kidinary Donut Wars title.
Class Dates Included in Registration: Monday, July 26 – Friday, July 30
Class Time: 9:30–12:30 pm
Menu Teasers: Pies, Muffins, Scones, and more
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing throughout class
- Face masks are required and can only be removed when eating, while socially distanced.
- Temperature checks are taken upon entering and regularly, in addition to requiring parents to pre-screen student’s temperatures before class.
- Staggered carpool dismissal is enforced to prevent crowding.
- Capacity is limited to maintain proper social distance between every child. The camp is currently limited to a max of 10 campers.
*** Please note the menu may be subject to slight changes due to allergies ***
Summer Camp Guidelines and Policies: Camp registration is non-refundable, but is transferrable. Please note make-up classes are unavailable for missed camp days.