Check out our popular day-off school and summer camp:
Thursday TWEEN (Ages 11-15) Culinary Series Fall #1
September 22 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until October 27, 2022
Let your budding chef cook and bake the series away with us in our culinary series. Tween chefs will learn about a variety of cooking techniques as they advance through the series watching their culinary skills evolve. Each cooking class tween chefs will create a savory dish at their own cooking or baking station in small groups with their chef instructor leading them, step by step. This series is fit for beginner and seasoned budding chefs as each week they will work on their own culinary masterpieces both sweet and savory.
8-Week Series Class Dates Included in Registration: 9/8, 9/15, 9/22, 9/29, 10/6, 10/13,10/20, 10,27
Homemade Menu Teasers: Fall Themed Menu TBA
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing throughout the class
- Face masks are recommended
- Temperature checks: Parents are required to pre-screen students’ temperatures before class.
- Staggered carpool dismissal is enforced to prevent crowding.
- Capacity is limited to maintaining proper social distance between every child.
*** Please note the menu may be subject to slight changes due to allergies ***