- This event has passed.
Thurs. Winter #2 In-Person Jr Chef. Culinary Series (March-May )- Ages 6-10
April 14 @ 4:45 pm - 6:00 pm$104 – $156.00
Let your budding chef cook and bake the series away with us in our culinary series. Budding chefs will learn about a variety of cooking techniques as they advance through the series watching their culinary skills evolve. This series is fit for beginner and seasoned budding chefs as each week they will work on their own culinary masterpieces both sweet and savory.
Series Dates ( 6 Week Series): Class will be held on 3/17, 3/24, **NO CLASS 03/31 & 04/07 ***, 04/14, 04/21, 04/28, 05/05
- Green Velvet Doughnut & Shamrock Shake
- Breakfast Tacos with Homemade Tortillas & Taco Seasoning
- Eggs Benedict
- Chicken Risotto
- Chicken Scampi with Homemade Sauce
- Cinco De Mayo Arepas ( Cheesy Cornmeal Cakes)
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing throughout the class
- Face masks are recommended
- Temperature checks: Parents are required to pre-screen students’ temperatures before class.
- Capacity is limited to maintaining proper social distance between every child.
*** Please note the menu may be subject to slight changes due to allergies ***