Check out our popular day-off school and summer camp:
- This event has passed.
Tues. Winter #2 (March- May) In-Person TWEEN Baking Series — Ages 11-15
April 19 @ 5:45 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:45 pm on Tuesday, repeating until May 3, 2022
Let your budding baker bake the series away with us in our baking boot camp series. Budding bakers will learn about fundamental baking techniques as they advance through the series watching their baking skills evolve. This series is fit for beginner and seasoned baked as each week they will work on their own baked masterpieces both sweet and savory in small groups and also with individual work to customize their creations.
7 Week Series Class Dates Included in Registration: 03/15, 03/22, **NO CLASS 3/29 **, 04/5, 4/12, 4/19, 4/26, 5/3
Homemade Menu Teasers:
- Green Velvet Doughnuts & Shamrock Shakes
- Baked Tostadas
- Homemade Baked Pretzels with Dipping Cheese
- Mini Peach Cobbler with Homemade Pie Crust & Whipped Cream
- Arancini (Italian Rice Balls Stuffed with Cheese) and Sauce
- Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Cinco de Mayo Empanadas
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing throughout the class
- Face masks are recommended
- Temperature checks: Parents are required to pre-screen students’ temperatures before class.
- Staggered carpool dismissal is enforced to prevent crowding.
- Capacity is limited to maintaining proper social distance between every child.
*** Please note the menu may be subject to slight changes due to allergies ***