Check out our popular day-off school and summer camp:
- This event has passed.
Tween IN PERSON Spring Break Cooking Camp w/ Cupcake Wars | Ages 11-16
March 30 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 1:00 pm, repeating until March 31, 2022
Join us as we explore the kidinary world that is full of a variety of amazing flavors and cultures. Kidinary chefs will love diving into tasty nutritiously delicious dishes from all over the world over spring break. Chefs will begin camp by creating a savory lunch. Tween chefs will create dishes at their own cooking or baking station in small groups with their chef instructor leading them, step by step. This series is fit for beginner and seasoned budding chefs as each week they will work on their culinary masterpieces both sweet and savory. On the last day, kidinary chefs will compete in a friendly competition for the next Cupcake Wars winner (each chef making their own individual dessert to present to be judged as a group).
Class Day: Monday – Thursday
Class Time: 1:00 – 4:00 pm
Menu Teasers: Around the World w/ Cupcake Wars
- Medittarean Monday – Chicken Kabobs, Naan Bread
- Taco Tuesdays
- Wok Wednesday – Sweet and Sour Chicken & Dessert Sushi
- Toss it Thursday – Pizza Calzones and Cupcake Wars
*** Please note menu may be subject to slight changes ***
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Recipes have been adjusted for individual work.
- Face masks are recommended and students will still be socially distanced while eating
- Parents are required to pre-screen students’ temperature before class.
- Staggered dismissal to prevent crowding.
- Capacity is limited to maintaining proper social distance between every child. The camp is currently limited to a max of 12 campers.