VIRTUAL 4-Day Breakfast Bonanza with Donut Wars Summer Camp | June 28- July 1 | 2-4 PM CST | Ages 7-12
June 28 @ 2:00 pm - July 1 @ 4:00 pm$104
This virtual summer cooking camp is all about breakfast. Chefs will make delicious homemade savory breakfast dishes and a dessert each day. Chefs will make delicious dishes like homemade biscuits and butter, breakfast crunch wraps, crepes, and more On the last day, campers will learn how to make donuts and participate in a friendly competition for the next donut wars title.
- Classes are held in Central Standard Time.
- The ingredients list will be emailed a week before.
- All virtual classes use standard cooking equipment, no special equipment needed.
- At the beginning of the week, a link will be sent with a password and instructions on how to join your virtual cooking class. You can use Zoom on your computer, phone, tablet, etc. with a camera is required for this interactive cooking class.
- Class spots are limited and a spot is reserved for your budding chef so payments for virtual classes are non-refundable. Spots can be transferred to another student
- Adult supervision levels needed during class are to the discretion of the parent, based on their level of comfort.