- This event has passed.
Newly Added Session – Virtual Cupcake Wars Summer Camp ( 10 – 12 CST) | Ages 8-14 | Aug. 10-14
August 10, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until August 14, 2020
Budding chef did you miss cupcake wars earlier in June? Well, don’t worry you have another opportunity to join one of our most popular summer camps. Budding chefs are having a blast cooking in our interactive virtual cooking classes and parties. Now we are taking virtual fun to a whole new level with our summer camps with Cupcake Wars. We will be diving into cooking, nutrition education, and interactive games all following the theme of cupcake wars.
That’s right your kid cook will still be able to make a savory muffin style lunch dish and sweet cupcake in camp each day. Prepared dishes are enough for 3-4 servings.
Plus to finish off the week we will be enjoying an exciting competition of cupcake wars. The last day of class budding chefs will put their skills to the test by creating cupcakes, decorations, and displays, to compete for the Kidinary Cupcake Wars title. The winning team members will each receive Cupcake Wars trophy, via mail. Sign up today- this camp is one of our bestsellers and sells out fast!
- Taco Cups
- Mac & Cheese Bites
- Mini Deep-dish Pizzas
- Molten Lava Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Cupcakes w/ Cream Cheese Frosting and more.
- Classes are held in Central Standard Time.
- Recipes and Ingredients list will be emailed a week before. All of our virtual classes use standard cooking equipment, no special equipment needed.
- At the beginning of the week, a link will be sent with a password and instructions on how to join your virtual cooking class. You can use Zoom on your computer, phone, tablet, etc. with a camera that is required for this live interactive cooking class.
- Payments for virtual classes are non-refundable, but they are transferable to another student since class spots are limited and a spot is reserved for your budding chef.
- Adult supervision levels needed during class are to the discretion of the parent based on their level of comfort.