- This event has passed.
Thurs. Winter #1 In-Person Jr Chef. Culinary Series (Jan-March)– Ages 6-10
February 24 @ 4:45 pm - 6:00 pm$156.00
THIS SERIES IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT, BUT FEEL FREE TO JOIN OUR WAITLIST & BE THE FIRST TO KNOW IF SPOTS ARE ADDED OR IF WE HAVE A CANCELLATION:
Also feel free to join Tuesdays series while spots last: Click Here to View Tuesdays Session
Let your budding chef cook and bake the series away with us in our culinary series. Budding chefs will learn about a variety of cooking techniques as they advance through the series watching their culinary skills evolve. This series is fit for beginner and seasoned budding chefs as each week they will work on their own culinary masterpieces both sweet and savory.
Series Dates ( 6 Week Series): Class will be held on 01/27, 02/03, 02/10, 02/17, 02/24, and 03/03
- Homemade Caramel Sauce & Brown Butter Blondie Brownies
- Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes w/ Homemade Syrup
- Corn Chowder Soup
- Heart-Shaped Homemade Pizza
- Tortellini with Homemade Garlic Butter
- Baked Tortilla Chips with Homemade Queso & Salsa
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing throughout the class
- Face masks are required and can only be removed when eating.
- Temperature checks: Parents are required to pre-screen students’ temperatures before class.
- Capacity is limited to maintaining proper social distance between every child.
*** Please note the menu may be subject to slight changes due to allergies ***