- This event has passed.
Winter #1 Tues. In-Person Jr. Chefs Baking Series (Jan-March)– Ages 5-10
February 22 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until March 1, 2022
Let your budding baker bake the series away with us in our baking boot camp series. Budding bakers will learn about fundamental baking techniques as they advance through the series watching their baking skills evolve. This series is fit for beginner and seasoned baked as each week they will work on their own baked masterpieces both sweet and savory.
6 Week Series Class Dates Included in Registration: 01/25, 02/01, 02/08, 02/15, 02/22, and 03/01
Homemade Menu Teasers:
- Blondie Brownies with White Chocolate Sauce
- Homemade Cream Puffs with Homemade Berry Cream Filling
- Banana Bread and Homemade Butter
- Heart-Shaped Sugar Cookie with Homemade Royal Icing
- Homemade Heart Bagels w/ Homemade Fruity Cream Cheese
- Homemade Baked Chicken Nuggets with Homemade Honey Mustard
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing throughout the class
- Face masks are required and can only be removed when eating.
- Temperature checks: Parents are required to pre-screen students’ temperatures before class.
- Capacity is limited to maintaining proper social distance between every child. The camp is currently limited to a max of 10 chefs.
*** Please note the menu may be subject to slight changes due to allergies ***