- This event has passed.
Winter Grande Park Elementary 7-Week Cooking Series | Mondays | January 24 – March 14 | Grades K-5
January 24 @ 3:50 pm - 5:00 pm$168.00
THIS SERIES IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT, BUT FEEL FREE TO JOIN OUR WAITLIST & BE THE FIRST TO KNOW IF SPOTS ARE ADDED OR IF WE HAVE A CANCELLATION:
- Also feel free to join Tuesdays series at Plainfield Community Christian while spots last: Click Here to View Tuesdays Session
Afterschool Kidinary chefs, do you love to cook, bake, or all of the above? Well, we have the perfect afterschool class for you. Join us at your school after school as we bring the kitchen to you and we whip up a variety of fun nutritiously delicious foods that you get to enjoy.
Class Day: Mondays
Class Location: Art Room ** Please note your child needs to attend Grande Park Elem. to participate in this program. **
Class Dates: January 24, 31, Feb 7, 14, 28, March 7, 14 ( 7 Weeks) *** NO CLASS 02/21 Presidents Day **
Class Time: Directly Afterschool – 5:00 pm
COVID-19 Update: To protect your family’s health and safety, we follow all CDC sanitation recommendations in addition to our existing stringent cleanliness protocols.
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing throughout the class
- Face masks are required.
- Temperature checks: Parents are required to pre-screen students’ temperatures before class.
- Capacity is limited class currently limited to a max of 12 chefs.
- Blonde Brownies with White Chocolate Sauce
- Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes w/ Homemade Syrup
- Corn Chowder Soup
- Heart-Shaped Pizza
- Fresh Baked Tortilla Chips with Homemade Queso & Salsa
- Homemade Mini Bagels w/ Fresh Fruit Fruity Cream Cheese
- Mardi Gras Baked Beignets & Chocolate Sauce
**Please note this menu may be subject to minor changes for allergy or dietary accommodations ***