- This event has passed.
Thurs. Winter Virtual Dinner Club (5 Weeks or Drop-in) | 4-5:30 pm CST | Ages 8+| Feb. 18- March 18
February 18, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$26.00 – $112.00
Thursday Winter Tween Dinner Club | Ages 8+
Thursdays | 5 Week Online Series or Drop-Ins | 4 pm – 5:30 pm CST
Also, check out our Tuesday version of this series if Tuesdays work better for your family’s schedule ( https://kidinaryacademy.comwintertues )
**Please note tickets are per household, siblings are more than welcome. ***
Parents skip making dinner once and week and have your budding chef join us for our online dinner club. Whether your child is a beginner or more experience in the kitchen this is the perfect class for them. They will feel empowered as they learn how to choose healthy dinner options and prepare them.
In our dinner club, your budding chef will make dinner for the whole family (3-4+ servings). Your chef will enjoy learning restaurant-inspired dishes with a healthy twist. Each week will cover different culinary techniques and recipes that your child can add to their culinary toolbox.
Join us for our interactive virtual kids cooking classes held online via Zoom and your chef will make a meal to serve at least 3-4 people.
How Online Cooking Classes Work:
Device Needed: This will be a small-group virtual kid’s cooking class that is held live. Your student can use either a phone, tablet, or laptop, with a working camera to join the class. This allows for classes to be interactive, to give students feedback, and continue our fun social cooking environment virtually.
How to Join Your Child’s Virtual Cooking Classroom: Once you have completed registration you will receive a registration confirmation. 24 hours before the class you will receive a link to the meeting via email along with the required password.
Ingredients / Equipment List: A list of ingredients & equipment lists will be sent the week prior to each class. All of our online cooking classes use standard cooking equipment, no special equipment needed.
Virtual Cooking Class Schedule:
Class Day: Thursdays
Time: 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm (CST)
Series Dates ( 5 Week Series): Class will be held February 18, 25, March 4, 11, 18.
- First Class – Heart Shaped Pizza & Molten Lava Cupcakes
- Second Class – Mardi Gras Inspired Jambalaya
- Third Class – Homemade Fettucine Alfredo
- Fourth Class- Homemade Meatball Subs with Fresh Marinara Sauce
- Fifth Class- St. Paddy’s Day Shepherds Pie
Allergy / Intolerance & Shopping List Note: Please note upon registering and noting any allergies our staff will send over allergies substitutions if needed. Also, meat / or protein portions are completely dependent on your family’s preference or typical portion size. Feel free to choose whatever portion best suits your family size regarding proteins.
Required Equipment for 1st Class:
- Large Spoon
- Measuring cups & Measuring spoons
- Knife & Cutting Board
- 2 Medium bowl
- Rolling Pin
- Measuring Cup & Spoons
- Whisk or Fork
- Baking Sheet or Pizza Pan
- Cooking Spray
- 12 Muffin Tin
Required Ingredients for 1st Class:
Pizza & Molten Lava Cupcakes
- Homemade Pizza: 1 packet of INSTANT Dry Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Baking Powder, Flour, Olive Oil, Warm Water **It is VERY IMPORTANT that you Purchase INSTANT DRY YEAST**, 1 jar of Pizza Sauce, 2 Cups or More of Mozzarella / Pizza Blend Shredded Cheese
- Molten Chocolate Cupcakes: 12 Muffin Tin, 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, 1 stick (8 TBS or 1/2 cup) unsalted butter, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup flour, 4 eggs, Optional (powdered sugar for decorating)
Please note Kidinary Cooking Academy has the right to adjust recipes or the menu for virtual classes due to (but not limited to) allergies or ingredient scarcity in the United States.